Monday, March 4, 2013

February ~ 28 Days of Stuff.

I didn't do so well with posting things this month, Oh well.

It was a Birthday Shopping month, My dad's birthday that is. I do like shopping for other people but he has to be one of the most difficult people to shop for.  He never really "wants" anything... For that matter all he wanted was some Flannel Shirts and a Trans-Siberian CD.

So, That's what he got.

Swear he'd be happy with just the cake but, In ways I am pretty happy with a cake too,  Love the Cakey! Anyways... On to the unimportant stuff...



Ar Tonelico: Melody of Elemia ~   Used from GameStop, This was very surprising to see at one of my local stores. Most the time I have terrible luck when looking for used Playstation 2 games in the store. The last time I saw this game the disc was so badly damaged the GameStop employee advised me not to buy it... So I didn't.
     Now with this one, The Disc is in near perfect condition and there's the original box and manual.
















Ar Tonelico II: Melody of Metafalica ~  This gave me an OMG Moment, It's funny how excited I can be over finding two games I'm looking for in good condition and at a reasonable price.  At the same GameStop that I found Ar Tonelico 1 there sat number 2... So, I grabbed them both.
     Buy 1 Get 1 Half Off, Made these the cheapest I've ever seen these Playstation 2 Goodies.  Even with this one having a "Game Breaking" Glitch somewhere hiding inside I'm quite satisfied with the purchase.















Atelier Meruru:  The Apprentice of Arland ~  Waiting, Waiting, Waiting.  This game was pesky, It refused to go down in price and via unusual means I had all ready did a quick play through of the game and knew I wasn't about to go full price on this.  Come to think of it, I wouldn't go full price on any of the Atelier games... They are fun to play and all but... yea.. Not worth the 50 Dollar Price.
        I had been set to buy it New for 35 Dollars but, Every GameStop I had went to did not have the Artbook that came with every Standard Edition of the game.  How can they sell it New without the book? So, I waited.
       Think it was the beginning of February that the used price dropped below 30, With only 1 used Copy in the area I bobbled over to the store and grabbed it. Strangely enough, This used copy actually game with the ArtBook...
        Now I just have to go through Totori a few times.






Network Purchases;   Everything was Free!
         Quantum Conundrum was the first one to download, It was supposed to be free back in Jan. but for some reason the Playstation Store kept trying to charge me for it. They fixed that.
         Closure,  This is a cute little game.   I had tried the Demo months back and was thinking about buying it.  Glad I waited.





Ar Tonelico 1 -  15.00
Ar Tonelico 2 -  15.00
Atelier Meruru -  30.00

Total:   $60.00

Better then last Month, Still need to cut off at least 30 Dollars for March though.

Birthday & VDay Spending:  150$s

Free Games -

Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One
Darksiders
inFAMOUS 2
Quantum Conundrum
Closure