Thursday, June 6, 2013

May ~ Maybe June will be Better.

It was a rough month.

Well, The first part of the month was fine and then on the 24th it just went to hell. Which I won't get into in this post, Perhaps a different post.

Anyways...

The Items Are...




The Bride of the Water God 12 & 13:  So we meet again, Stupid Dark Horse logo Change.  I thought it
was on on CCS, but it looks even worse with Water God.  At least the original emblem is on the side of 12,  just 13 looks funny.
     Anyways, I haven't read these in a while since the story is a little difficult to follow.  My plan is to get a whole bunch of them and re-read them one after another. That way the flow of the story should outweigh any confusion that could happen with getting a release once every...4...5... months.






















Record of Agarest War Zero:   Oh Look, It's another PS3 game.  I wasn't supposed to do this, but Half Price Books was having a sale and this was there.  I'd been looking to buy it since I played the hour long demo on the PSN.
     
Now the question is, Do I buy the first one on the PSN and play it before playing Zero or just go with Zero.







The Big Bang Theory Season 2:  I'm only kind of counting this since, It's not just for me. My dad
loves this series and this was the only season we do not have.  Every Christmas season stores put this series on sale, for some reason the 2nd Season ALWAYS sells out.  Best Buy, Walmart, Everywhere.
     So, There it was... one lonely copy at Walmart on sale for 15 Dollars.  Not the 10 Dollars I got some of the other seasons for, but... perfect.








Network Purchases:   Didn't purchase anything this month, Didn't need to. They keep throwing free games at me and I will never catch up with my backlog.

Sleeping Dogs, I don't normally play this sort of game, but near the end of the month I was like "What the hell..." and downloaded it.  It was free and actually has been quite fun to play.

Knytt Underground,  I've got it on my download list and haven't got around to actually downloading and trying it out.  May be okay.

Pinball Arcade,  Why the hell did I download this? I've never been that great with pinball games and this one isn't an exception. Certainly since you only get like.... five tables to play and the prices to download more of them are insane.
      Damn You PSN.



The Bride of the Water God 12 & 13 -  $11.05
Record of Agarest War Zero -  12.71
Big Bang Theory Season 2 -  17.00

Total;    $40.76


Free Games {The Growing List}

Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One
Darksiders
inFAMOUS 2
Quantum Conundrum
Closure
Joe Danger 2: The Movie
Spec. Ops: The Line
The Cave
MALICIOUS
Labyrinth Legends
Sleeping Dogs
Knytt Underground
Pinball Arcade