Tuesday, September 3, 2013

August ~ I'm Older!

Yes, My birthday is August 3rd.

A year older, at least physically.... I'm still as immature as I was when I was 18. Other then my GED I am pretty much in the same place as I was when I was 18 as well, no job, no license.  Same bi-polar, anxiety ridden, people avoiding place....

Oh well, At least I got the GED before it goes to hell in 2014.

Now, to the spending..... or gifts.


As you get older birthdays get a little more "meh", but I am easy to please so...whatever... My dad is really the only one who gives me stuff since, I don't really hang around anyone..





Wind Chimes:    Yes, I like wind chimes. Not the small, dinky, high-pitched type either. My dad also likes wind chimes so this was really a win-win situation.










Arisa 10:  Got 8 and 9 last month, Have to actually tell my dad which volumes of these Manga I don't have so he doesn't wander off and get ones I all ready have.  Still haven't read past volume 5 though.





Natsume's Book of Friends 10 & 11:   Also Birthday presents, slowly but surely I am catching up with this series.








Azumanga Daioh Box Set: Time was running out to use my 15% off Birthday Coupon at Half Price Books.
The first one I went to had a couple of the DVDs from this set, which luckily I decided not to bite.  The second HPBs I entered had the entire ADV Box Set, not the Slim-pack that Sentai put out.
    The Box, Volume 1 and Volumes 2 through 6 still unopened.  Three of which had metal lapel pins in the cases.  Yey!!  Honestly, I've never even watched this show... I tried the first couple episodes online a long time ago but... It just didn't work for me at the time.
   Another chance given.




Network Purchases:  I charged 5 Dollars to my PSN Account. Why?  Because I couldn't just put 2.50 in there for a game.  Dumb Network.  Oh well.... I bought..



Dragon Fantasy Book 1;   I was playing with the idea of getting this game back when it first came out, but I couldn't really see myself buying it for 10$s.  Wait, waited, now with Dragon Fantasy Book 2 releasing soon they decided to lower the price for Book 1.
         It's really old school, maybe even older then me {Not really}, It feels older then me though.




Runner 2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien;  It was free, that's all I can really say. I downloaded it, messed with it a little and decided to come back later. It has potential... Much more then those stupid Pinball Games.

Hitman Absolution;  I grabbed it, I may never play it, but I grabbed it. People say it's a good game, I question that seriously...

What's with the Pinball Games?  Seriously, I will not be fooled again. The last one you just got a few tables for free and then you were stuck buying more. Not going to do that again, No,No,No.

I all ready own Machinarium so, having it free on the PSN is nice for people who didn't all ready buy it.



Azumanga Daioh -                     27.00
Dragon Fantasy Book 1 -               2.50
Presents -                            00.00

Total:                              29.50




Why did I get rid of CrunchyRoll?   In early August the PS3 App started to screw up, while watching shows the dialogue would continue but the video and subtitles would slow down.
           Okay, there's a leak in the Apps Memory.  Fine, if this happened after watching multiple episodes I didn't really mind restarting the App after five episodes.   It got so bad that it would do it half way through one episode.
            Contacted customer service, they said to read the FAQs and do what it says there. Don't you think I all ready did that?  *eye roll*   Posting on the forum didn't help either.
          Good'Bye CrunchyRoll, I may try you again in a few months.   For now I will watch it free online, AdBlock is there for a reason.



Free Games {The Growing List}

Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One
Darksiders
InFAMOUS 2
Quantum Conundrum
Closure
Joe Danger 2: The Movie
Spec. Ops: The Line
The Cave
MALICIOUS
Labyrinth Legends
Sleeping Dogs
Knytt Underground
Pinball Arcade
Saints Row: The Third
Deus Ex Human Revolution
Uncharted 3
Little Big Planet Karting
Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee HD
Runner 2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien
Hitman Absolution






Azumanga Pins