Thursday, October 3, 2013

September ~ You Went By Too Fast.



This was a really boring month. Which I guess is a good thing, it sped by though... I don't really even remember September.

Do I remember what I bought though?  Yep!


Sailor Moon Voume 7 -  Maybe I should have waited for later in October and just bought the second box set for the Manga, but... I figure if I'm careful I can actually get each volume cheaper then the box set as a whole.
      Plus, the box doesn't look that great and the last box the cardboard was a bit flimsy.  I don't really store Manga in a way that the box would even be useful.













Sailor Moon; Short Stories 1 -  Well, It's Sailor Moon.  Despite having no desire to involve myself with
the Sailor V Manga set, These Short Story books looked a bit more interesting.
     Although I was on the fence about this one, it has Chibi Usa and ChibiChibi on the cover so... I figured it'd be all about Chibi Usa.  I was right, it was mainly small stories about Chibi Usa and for some reason ChibiChibi isn't involved in a single story in the book.  Uhg.
      Here's hoping the second book is better.







Star Trek Into Darkness BluRay/DVD Combo & Star Trek BluRay-  Walmart you amaze me sometimes, it's like you can read my mind.  We got the first Star Trek before we had a BluRay player so, it was DVD only.  Walmart, for some amazing reason bundled the newest movies combo back with the older movies BluRay.
     Awful Price?  Nope.  It was the same price as the Combo Pack alone.  Yey!


Network Purchases: Nothing!  This is a dead month a very dead month.


ICO;  This is a prime example of expecting too much out of a game and then being extremely disappointed. Not sure why I was expecting amazing, but it certainly isn't that great.  It is pretty though.


Resident Evil Chronicles HD Collection;  There were two games here, I only let one of them download and I really can't remember which one it was. Didn't expect much from this game and that's what I got, the controls are rather frustrating.
      Only played it for maybe an hour, may try for more at a later date.


Galaga Legions DX;   This looks like an arcade game, it probably was an arcade game at one point in it's life. Shooting little space invader things with a tiny space ship.... This is oddly addictive.


Sailor Moon 7 -                                7.38
Sailor Moon Short Stories-                     5.82
Star Treks -                                  21.00


Total:                                        34.20



Free Games {The Growing List}

Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One
Darksiders
InFAMOUS 2
Quantum Conundrum
Closure
Joe Danger 2: The Movie
Spec. Ops: The Line
The Cave
MALICIOUS
Labyrinth Legends
Sleeping Dogs
Knytt Underground
Pinball Arcade
Saints Row: The Third
Deus Ex Human Revolution
Uncharted 3
Little Big Planet Karting
Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee HD
Runner 2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien
Hitman Absolution
ICO
Resident Evil Chronicles HD Collection
Galga Legions DX