Monday, November 4, 2013

October ~ Boo!

What did I do this month?    Went to the Zoo!  Yep, that's it.  That's all there needs to be in October though...

We attempted to go on the first weekend in October, that failed hard.. Rain, Rain, Like no other October Rain before.  We'd have needed a boat to get to Cincinnati let alone get back... that place was underwater.
      Instead of the Zoo, we went to the Metallica; Through the Never movie. It was actually pretty good, though the movie itself could have been crap and it'd still be good since the music was wonderful.  haha.

Anyways... WHAT WAS IN THE DAMN BAG!?   Okay, got that out of my system again.

Onto what this post is actually for, I was not good this month.


Black Bird 17:  No, I don't have 15 or 16 yet.  This was just on sale for Manga Monday and I decided I wouldn't see it for half price again and...grabbed it.  There shouldn't be too many more of these...











Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana:  There is was, sitting all discarded and alone on the shelf at Half Price Books.  I decided to give this old PS2 game a new home.  I'm not sure when I will have time to play it though...
















Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom:  When I said I wasn't good this month, I wasn't joking... This is a PS3 game I had never even heard of but... someone on a forum said it was a "Hidden Gem". Poked around on GameStops webpage and found the one store within 100 Miles that had it used.


Network Purchases;  I plunked down 10 Dollars for the Halloween Sales. Why? One word. Okami!

Okami HD;  People give this game glowing reviews, everywhere...and this was on the PS2 where it wasn't as pretty.  Did the game live up to the hype? So far, Yes.  It's gorgeous.

The Walking Dead: 400 Days;  Now my Trophy Data will be able to go back up to 100%.


Shadow of the Colossus;  This is the only free game I downloaded this month, the other two Amalur and Hotline Miami I either all ready own or have no interest in.  I hope SotC turns out to be better then ICO was..



Black Bird 17-                                       5.29
Atelier Iris 1-                                        15.89
Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom-         10.59
Okami-                                                 6.99
The Walking Dead: 400 Days-                2.44


Total:                                         41.20






Free Games {The Growing List}

Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One
Darksiders
InFAMOUS 2
Quantum Conundrum
Closure
Joe Danger 2: The Movie
Spec. Ops: The Line
The Cave
MALICIOUS
Labyrinth Legends
Sleeping Dogs
Knytt Underground
Pinball Arcade
Saints Row: The Third
Deus Ex Human Revolution
Uncharted 3
Little Big Planet Karting
Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee HD
Runner 2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien
Hitman Absolution
ICO
Resident Evil Chronicles HD Collection
Galga Legions DX
Shadow of the Colossus