Monday, December 2, 2013

November ~ Damn Sales.

I won't even try to defend myself this month.

This has been a slow month, September and October went by so fast and this one was just trudging along. I really blame the weather, when it gets cold it's like snails pace.

I was supposed to go to a family reunion/party thing around mid-month, but it gets dark so early now and it was raining and just crappy outside so... couldn't get out there.  Damn Bumpkin Roads.  Oh well..

It's not that I bought a lot this month, it wasn't many things really it was just... the price of said things. Anyways, here it goes..



AKB0048 Season 1 BluRay:  My first Anime on BluRay and I have mixed emotions about it.  I know the show itself is worth owning on BluRay, it's dazzling.  The problem is the release itself is very... disappointing.
       The MSRP is 70 Dollars, easy to find around 40; It's 13 Episodes long and it's Subbed and Dubbed. The release is very bare bones though, there's the normal stuff on the discs but.. I don't know.. Something doesn't feel good about it.  I'd have oddly been a bit happier if it were a reverse cover, would have added a little extra something to it...
        I'm happy I finally got it, for a reasonable price.
Pretty Discs...


Shirt Woot! T-Shirt:  This was my first time ordering from Shirt Woot! and it was a good experience, one of their shirts of the day was up and it was adorable enough to make me jump on it. Finding cute shirts for a good price isn't that easy, you'd end up paying around 20$s a shirt at the mall or specialty store.
    I'm not very good with size so, I with a little fear ordered a Medium since I was worried a Large would swim on me.  It got here fast, it's a good size, the picture on it is very vibrant in color and I hope it stays intact for a while.  Of course, I'll be hand washing the shirt to avoid shrinkage.. if I get another I may try a large so I won't have to worry about that.


Sailor Moon; Short Stories 2:  I actually pre-ordered this last month during one of B&N Manga Monday sales. It's currently on it's way from UPS and may not actually get here until December.  Hope it's better then the first book of short stories...  












Tales of Xillia Limited Edition:  So yea..... I'm not sure why I got this exactly. For some reason I just really wanted the LE instead of the Standard Edition that has been popping up everywhere. The fact it's dropping in price dramatically for Black Friday and all the LE's that are left in stores will be swept up... really did play on this decision.
     Yes, I started the game... it's not just sitting and waiting like Graces F was and technically still is.


Network Purchases:  Nothing!  There wasn't anything I wanted and after Octobers splurges this is a very good thing..


Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen;  Disliked the Demo, always wanted to try the game though. This was "the game" for me this month as the other free games were are a little "meh".  Of course it took forever to download and even longer to load for some reason, haven't had much of a chance to actually play it due to getting Xillia.


ibb & obb;  I'll probably grab this one before they take it off free, will have to make some space first though.



AKB0048-                       27.28
TShirt-                              12.72
Tales of Xillia-                   42.39
SM Short Stories -              5.82

Total:                         88.21


Free Games {The Growing List}

Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One
Darksiders
InFAMOUS 2
Quantum Conundrum
Closure
Joe Danger 2: The Movie
Spec. Ops: The Line
The Cave
MALICIOUS
Labyrinth Legends
Sleeping Dogs
Knytt Underground
Pinball Arcade
Saints Row: The Third
Deus Ex Human Revolution
Uncharted 3
Little Big Planet Karting
Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee HD
Runner 2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien
Hitman Absolution
ICO
Resident Evil Chronicles HD Collection
Galga Legions DX
Shadow of the Colossus
Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen
ibb & obb


Christmas Usagi!