Tuesday, January 7, 2014

December ~ It Was a Long Month.

Ever year December is pretty bad.  Not only do I buy stuff for people, but there are sales on Anime and Games that are difficult not to take advantage of...

Though, honestly.... I don't think I did very bad on holding back this year... On self spending that is.

Here it goes....



Mushishi The Complete Series S.A.V.E Edition:  This was streaming on Netflix for ages, but I never really watched much of it..a couple episodes. I liked it, it's the type of show I tend to watch and all so I finally decided to just buy it.
      This also marked my first S.A.V.E. Edition of an Anime, I was really surprised when I received it. The case it comes in is really nice as far as what Anime companies have been using recently. Looks like all the normal Mushishi DVDs in one case.  The green bar on the side is of course, Ugly.  That can be changed just by taking the cover off and flipping it over.
    Even with the green side bar, I found this release to be much more impressive then Sentai's BluRay.






Ghost Hunt S.A.V.E. Edition  & Corpse Princess S.A.V.E. Edition:  After having liked the Mushishi's S.A.V.E. release so much. I decided to order these two from the RightStuf sale, at first the order was quite a bit...larger.  Just these two were both OOS at the time so they ended up coming in a second package...  The first package has apparently been lost in the mail.  Uhg.
      Ghost Hunt, I know I love. I've watched it a few times all ready either via Netflix or Fansubs.  Corpse Princess, I've never seen before and honestly have no idea what it's about.  I guess that's my total "blind buy" for the season.






Playstation Plus 1 Year:  I ordered this from Walmart around Black Friday, I needed it anyway and I knew it wouldn't get any cheaper.  Walmart is an odd duck though, they sell the cards online.. one would think they'd just EMail you the code.
     Nope, it came in a bubble mailer.
 
 Banana Ninja Minion:  Okay, this was really just a random buy....I saw it at Walmart, just sitting there all cute and stuff.  Decided to give him a good home, before they were all sold out.
     Good thing I did at the time too, went back a couple days later and all the Minions were gone!



Mushishi-                       16.54
RightStuf-                      33.57
Playstation Plus-               29.96
Minion-                          8.00


Total:                           88.07



Network Purchases; Nothing really, I did a free month of Music Unlimited to get 5 Dollars for my virtual wallet.  Other then that, there was no real activity on the Network side of things.


Borderlands 2:  The only "free" game this month worth the trouble, maybe.  With the PS4 being released it made it a bit of a dead month for anything PS3.  Anyways, I haven't downloaded it yet but... I'm sure I will get around to it.






Free Games {The Growing List}

Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One
Darksiders
InFAMOUS 2
Quantum Conundrum
Closure
Joe Danger 2: The Movie
Spec. Ops: The Line
The Cave
MALICIOUS
Labyrinth Legends
Sleeping Dogs
Knytt Underground
Pinball Arcade
Saints Row: The Third
Deus Ex Human Revolution
Uncharted 3
Little Big Planet Karting
Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee HD
Runner 2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien
Hitman Absolution
ICO
Resident Evil Chronicles HD Collection
Galga Legions DX
Shadow of the Colossus
Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen
ibb & obb
Borderlands 2