Monday, March 3, 2014

February - Glad You're Gone.



           This picture sums up the entire month, it wasn't any better then January. Come to think of it, it was probably worse than Jan. since we had a minor freezing rain event.  This weather is just not good...  I'm going to Australia next Dec. to Mid-March.
          The odd bright side of this crappy weather?  I haven't gained my 10 pounds of winter weight this year. Gain anywhere from 5 to 10 pounds over the winter due to crap weather, but this year?  Nope.  Though strangely, I have been getting to the gym even in the sub freezing weather more then I did last year at least.. Oh well... Maybe it's a good thing that it got cold and stayed cold.  Body got use to it....
         Nose hasn't got use to it though, this dry weather is terrible.

      V-Day was okay.  Not that I have a Valentines or anything, but the dad bought me a bag of Hershey Kisses. Love the Hershey kisses.


Onto what I am here for....



Saints Row 4 -  Yea!!  There were many choices at Half Price Books, but...Yes... I got this lovely depraved game using the VDay Coupon they sent.  Other options were a Witch Hunter Robin or Atelier Iris 2, Guess I know where my loyalties lie now.
       It was a very good choice, it's been a great way to pass the cold nights by...












Gasaraki Vols. 1 thru 8 -   This is one of those Anime that I can't quite remember if I even watched the entire thing, I remember watching at least one episode of it, but after that it's like... Nope.   Anyways, there I was in HPBs and I saw Volume 4 on the 1 Dollar Cart, poking around the cart I found three more and was a bit disappointed that the other 4 were not there.
         Elsewhere in the store,  saw another volume... and another... after a little searching all 8 came home with me.  A little "meh" about not being able to get the box with them, but I will get over it.





Arisa 12 -  Final Volume!!  This is a love/hate moment, love when a series ends but hate it too.  With so
many unfinished series due to license drops it's great when a Manga gets an entire run, but then it's sad because it's the end...and really.. I haven't started a new series in probably over 2 years.












Network Purchases; Nothing.  Nope, I don't even remember them having any good sales. After last months wonderful free games though, it's good that they didn't have anything I wanted to buy.  Of course that and the fact I bought Saints Row 4.
      This months free games were a bit "meh" though...  I may not even bother with two of the three PS3 games.

Remember Me- A definite download, not that I know much about it....  Haven't actually downloaded it yet due to SR and the free games from Jan.  Oh well, I will before it goes away.

Payday 2 -  This is a big maybe, I may just let it sit in download limbo or something.. just in case I want it to litter my trophy list. It doesn't look good at all on youtube.... Uguu.




Saints Row 4-              21.00
Gasaraki -                  8.86
Arisa-                      7.24


Total:                     37.10







Free Games {The Growing List}

Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One
Darksiders
InFAMOUS 2
Quantum Conundrum
Closure
Joe Danger 2: The Movie
Spec. Ops: The Line
The Cave
MALICIOUS
Labyrinth Legends
Sleeping Dogs
Knytt Underground
Pinball Arcade
Saints Row: The Third
Deus Ex Human Revolution
Uncharted 3
Little Big Planet Karting
Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee HD
Runner 2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien
Hitman Absolution
ICO
Resident Evil Chronicles HD Collection
Galga Legions DX
Shadow of the Colossus
Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen
ibb & obb
Borderlands 2
DMC: Devil May Cry
Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
BioShock Infinite
Remember Me
PayDay 2