Thursday, July 3, 2014

June - Better than last year.




This month went by way too fast.....


The weather was nice.....  Things were a little boring.  Plants are doing fine...for the most part. Just... boring I guess.  That's okay, compared to last June. Anyways, did go to the Greek Festival downtown to get my favorite.. Spinach Pies!


Now for what was bought....  Not a lot.




Natsume Book of Friends 15 -  I'm all caught up! Finally!  This one has taken a while to catch up on seeing I started so far into it's release and they don't sell it in the stores around here. Kind of makes me miss Borders, they always stocked this series but that was before I started buying it...












I forgot.....



Natsume Book of Friends 16 -  It was actually bought a couple months ago, I just forgot I bought it and failed to mention it in any previous posts. So yea, all caught up with Natsume.













Network Purchases ;   Kingdoms of Amalur:  Reckoning DLCs.  Both of them, they were on sale... I'd say finally, but apparently I missed them the first time they were on sale. Of course now that it's been around 2 years since I played it, I had to restart it to get into the grove of things... heh.


Free Games....

I said last month was dead, must have been right..... this month was rotting in the grave. One pick up..

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time-  I haven't played it yet but...it's sitting there..waiting to be downloaded. Kind of a big download and my harddrive isn't that big...yet.  Need to do something about that.






Natsume Book of Friends 15 -                  7.34
Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning DLCs -     9.98
Natsume Book of Friends 16    -               5.29




Total:                                                    22. 61






Free Games {The Growing List}

Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One
Darksiders
InFAMOUS 2
Quantum Conundrum
Closure
Joe Danger 2: The Movie
Spec. Ops: The Line
The Cave
MALICIOUS
Labyrinth Legends
Sleeping Dogs
Knytt Underground
Pinball Arcade
Saints Row: The Third
Deus Ex Human Revolution
Uncharted 3
Little Big Planet Karting
Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee HD
Runner 2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien
Hitman Absolution
ICO
Resident Evil Chronicles HD Collection
Galga Legions DX
Shadow of the Colossus
Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen
ibb & obb
Borderlands 2
DMC: Devil May Cry
Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
BioShock Infinite
Remember Me
PayDay 2
Tomb Raider
Lone Survivor
Thomas Was Alone
Castle of Illusion
Skullgirls Encore
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time