Monday, July 1, 2013

June ~ It wasn't that bad.

So, This month sucked in general.

Though the events of the past few weeks have made me realize that I really need a job.

I won't be counting Fathers Day Spending because that was technically a "need". I'm still looking for a raincoat that will fit, damn long arms. Perhaps, I am just too picky.

Anyways...

Onto what I am here for!






Arisa 8 and 9:   I was sneaky about this, I did two separate orders online so that I could use two different coupons. Arisa is winding down it seems, Like most Manga I haven't actually read all of these since I don't like waiting.



















Loveless 11:  Almost forgot that I bought this. Didn't even realize it was out, but there it was sitting on the shelf at B&N. I really need to keep track of this better, but this is basically the only Manga series that I am caught up on besides UraBoku.











CrunchyRoll Subscription:   I was never going to do this, but after having the free trial for a month and being able to watch it through my PS3.... I went ahead and let the subscription go through.  It's actually a really good time saver, money saver and space saver.
     Also, I'm not just one of those evil Fansub users anymore.  Just for whatever Crunchy doesn't stream and I want to see.

 


Network Purchases:  I bought nothing! Once again, PSN has not taken any of my munies. Of course they took away three of the mainstays for the freebies and replaced them with other games. Which means more fuel for my backlog... I'll never beat all these games.

Saints Row: The Third, After playing SDs so much I decided to give this one a shot. I'm a little lost since I have never played a Saints Row game before but.... Wow.  This game is nutty.

Deus Ex Human Revolution, I had downloaded this game before Saints Row. It wasn't much fun, but I admit I didn't give it much of a chance. Had to delete it to make room for Saints Row. haha, I'll re-download it sometime.

Uncharted 3 & Little Big Planet Karting, They are both new and free... I've not downloaded them yet, but Uncharted's download is fucking HUGE.  Which means I may never download it seeing as it may take a half a century to download.


Arisa 8 -        7.93
Arisa 9 -         7.29
Loveless 11 -  7.49
Crunchy -       6.95


Total;   $29.66



Free Games {The Growing List}

Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One
Darksiders
inFAMOUS 2
Quantum Conundrum
Closure
Joe Danger 2: The Movie
Spec. Ops: The Line
The Cave
MALICIOUS
Labyrinth Legends
Sleeping Dogs
Knytt Underground
Pinball Arcade
Saints Row: The Third
Deus Ex Human Revolution
Uncharted 3
Little Big Planet Karting