Tuesday, February 4, 2014

January ~ It's Winter.



Let me start out by saying... It's fucking cold.  It shouldn't be this cold, I know it's winter and all, but come on....  This is Kentucky not Maine.  Temps not going above 20 during the day is something that just should not happen in Kentucky, ever...
       January Sucks, Winter Sucks.  Hope the bugs die at least...


Now on the spending side of things, I didn't do that bad this month... Only two things.



Finding Nemo DVD/BluRay Combo Pack- I've had this movie on my DVR for ages now, have watched it multiple times and finally caved in and bought it.




Ruin Explorers-  Found it used at Half Priced Books, it's a fun little show that I had watched a long time ago on VHS.  Maiden Japan has recently re-released it, but this is the ADV release.













Network Purchases;   There went that free five dollars from last month, they had a pretty nice sale and I grabbed Puppeteer. I was going to go for Rain, but I figured that may actually come free eventually... of course with my luck it will be Puppeteer that comes free.  Oh well.

It was a pretty good month in the free game world...


DMC: Devil May Cry;  Have never played the original DMC games, but I was always curious about this one. People say it's really bad....Eh.  Free is a perfect way to try it!

Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons;  Had been thinking about buying this game back when it was first released, now I'm glad I waited.  From what I've seen in the reviews it should be really good....

BioShock Infinite; I do not have much hope for this game, but it's in my download list.  Will try it.... someday.


Finding Nemo Combo Pack-         23.00
Ruin Explorers-                   5.00
Puppeteer -                       2.00


Total:                           30.00


Free Games {The Growing List}

Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One
Darksiders
InFAMOUS 2
Quantum Conundrum
Closure
Joe Danger 2: The Movie
Spec. Ops: The Line
The Cave
MALICIOUS
Labyrinth Legends
Sleeping Dogs
Knytt Underground
Pinball Arcade
Saints Row: The Third
Deus Ex Human Revolution
Uncharted 3
Little Big Planet Karting
Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee HD
Runner 2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien
Hitman Absolution
ICO
Resident Evil Chronicles HD Collection
Galga Legions DX
Shadow of the Colossus
Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen
ibb & obb
Borderlands 2
DMC: Devil May Cry
Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
BioShock Infinite