Monday, October 6, 2014

My Late Birthday.





         My birthday is kind of strange, I tend to just get stuff for myself during the month of July and call it a day.  My dad doesn't know much about Anime, Manga or Games so, it's either that or give him a list that sometimes confuses the hell out of him.


     

     It started in early July this year,  The Guided Fate Paradox was down to a reasonable price new at Gamestop so I snatched it up.  Bam!   Video game!   It game with a CD so, I was quite the happy gamer since that was the main reason I was getting the game to begin with, The Music.
      I knew next to nothing about this game and after putting it in the playstation, I was a little confused. More of that on my review of the game, whenever I am reasonably finished with it...

   








       The end of July,  Half Priced Books sends out these 50% off coupons around the final weeks of July. They have for a couple years now and this year did not disappoint. I tend to get there near the end of the day and it's questionable if I will find anything or not...  Last year was the Assassin's Creeds games... this year?  
       Magic Knight Rayearth Season 2.   Yey!   Of course I didn't have Season 1 yet.  :(



   
 







           Birthday.  Like I said, I am confusing to buy for, but somehow the dad found and bought Magic Knight Rayearth Season 1 for me.  That solved the whole only having Season 2 thing, now I just have to decide if I want to hunt down the OVAs.
     Another item on the Birthday was, a new Digital Camera... The old one broke at the Louisville Zoo about a month and a half earlier, which really sucked. This new Camera was broken out of the box, which also sucked..   We returned it to Walmart and then I decided to give the same camera a second try and ordered a new one of the same type from their website...
      A couple weeks later, a new working camera.  Yey!

   

        In September, yes... September.   We of course went to the Cincinatti Zoo because.. well.. I'm extremely immature and just want to go see animals as a birthday thing.  No bars, no partying, just me and the Zoo.
     Last year we went in October, that was just a terrible, terrible mistake. The Halloween party at the Zoo made for an awful time of dodging tiny people dressed up as strange creatures. We also went on a Saturday instead of a Sunday, didn't have to battle the Bengals crowd going to the football games.
 
 

      All in all it was a pretty nice birthday, nothing amazing but, then... I'm sort of boring and easy to please.  Give me a chocolate cake and really, I don't need much else. haha   Oh my... How did I forget.. There's also this guy!   My new husband, the only man I will ever need...  











Everything