Thursday, October 2, 2014

Three Months of Spending.... or Not.




       
 Well.... Yea, I completely didn't update this thing for three months.  I didn't die or anything, just... Summer is well... Summer.  Plants to take care of and random stuff to do, I'm also a {major} bit of a procrastinator.

         Sadly, I did nothing productive all Summer.  I suck.   Granted, the car kept breaking so learning to drive with a broken care doesn't really work. Just over a thousand dollars in repairs to my little blueberry and I just hope it can hold out till I do get around to learning to drive it.  Trying to drive a newer car would be far too nerve wrecking.

       At the end of July, one of my Aunts died.... not that close to the family in general, but it still sucks. My birthday was in August, I'm a year older...meh.  So, Boring Summer much.  Guess it's better then an active bad Summer,  next Summer I should actually do something... like go to an Anime Convention or... I dunno.


       Anyways, I still kept up with what I bought... not that it was much. I'll put my "birthday haul" in another post, that way I can get another post..





Bride of the Water God 15 -  I really need to read this series, haven't actually read anymore after book five or so because I wanted to get a decent amount of books to read at once. Now, I certainly have a decent amount of books.. haha.
        This is the only physical item I "bought" that wasn't considered part of my birthday haul. What made it not part of it? I ordered it in June.








Network Purchases;  Bought three games, all on a single sale and all PSX games..  Wild Arms, Legend of Dragoon and Harvest Moon.  There grows my backlog of games..


Free Games...

Encompassing three months you'd think there would be a ton of them, but not really.....  July, August and September were all sort of  "Meh" on the game front...


DokiDoki Universe:  A July free game, I downloaded this as soon as I possibly could.. it looked fun and it turned out to be... amusing yet repetitive. I'll be writing up something on it soon,  I hope.

Dragons Crown:  An August game, THE August game. I've been wanting to try this out since it's release and just didn't want to pay for it. Glad I didn't buy it, it's okay... haven't actually beat it yet but yea.. It's okay.

FEZ:   Another August game that I downloaded near the end of the month, just before the September switch. It's..... different... maybe a little aggravating.  I'm really not sure how far I'll be getting into it.


HOARD:  The most addictive game known to mankind!  Well, maybe not.. but, I never thought flying around as a lil dragon and destroying stuff would be so satisfying. It could almost be stress relief...

Free stuff I claimed, but haven't played...

Vessel
Dead Space 3
CRYSIS 3
Proteus


Bride of the Water God 15 -      5.29
Harvest Moon -                           .99
Wild Arms-                                  .99
Legend of Dragoon-                    .99





Total -                                      8. 26










Free Games {The Growing List}

Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One
Darksiders
InFAMOUS 2
Quantum Conundrum
Closure
Joe Danger 2: The Movie
Spec. Ops: The Line
The Cave
MALICIOUS
Labyrinth Legends
Sleeping Dogs
Knytt Underground
Pinball Arcade
Saints Row: The Third
Deus Ex Human Revolution
Uncharted 3
Little Big Planet Karting
Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee HD
Runner 2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien
Hitman Absolution
ICO
Resident Evil Chronicles HD Collection
Galga Legions DX
Shadow of the Colossus
Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen
ibb & obb
Borderlands 2
DMC: Devil May Cry
Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
BioShock Infinite
Remember Me
PayDay 2
Tomb Raider
Lone Survivor
Thomas Was Alone
Castle of Illusion
Skullgirls Encore
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time
Doki Doki Universe
Dragon's Crown
Fez
HOARD
Vessel
Dead Space 3
Crysis 3
Proteus